Monday, July 4, 2011

Update: Jane is coming to camp!

If you read the post below about me witnessing to a girl named Jane, she has decided to come to our English Camp this upcoming Thursday-Sunday where the Hope for Perm team, myself, along with a group of Americans from good ol' Hurst, Texas will be hosting an English Language camp. During the time there we also will be giving messages of the gospel and about Jesus. I am SO excited that she is coming and that I will be able to continue to minister to her and further our friendship there.

Be praying for us at the camp this Thursday-Sunday, that the 14 Russian students will be able to see Jesus lived out through our lives and that He will capture their hearts. Pray that the kingdom will be furthered!

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you Deeds......
    Blessings to you.
    Luv..DAD

    ReplyDelete